Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 12 came vomit, Day 13 a tad better

Day 12
Got off to a bad start. Left work on time, but when I got into the gym's locker room I had NO SHOES...AARRR! Because of the 6 inches of snow on the ground, I went home to get the shoes instead of having Scott load up the kids and bring them to me. Needless to say, I was bombarded at the door...cooked dinner...did a little core exercise...ATE dinner (my mistake)...and then went to the gym.

AT the gym, and got on the treadmill next to some FUNKY ass dude. He STUNK so bad...I couldn't tell if it was his breathe or the sweat from his pores, but he stunk and it wasn't B.O. SO on a slightly full belly and running next to a nasty dude, I begin to feel my stomach turn. 2.0 miles in, I vomit in my mouth...yep! I swallow it back down and go home!


Day 13
Ran tonight much later than I usually run...7:15pm. I came home 1st and ate (I know...read above)..but this time I let my food (filet, sweet potato, and creamed spinach, thank you honey!)settle a little longer. Once I dropped Eric off at church, I headed to the gym. For some reason it was tough tonight (again, probably the food I ate). I started off fine, but didn't get very far (1 mile) before I needed to walk. Got 1/2 mile more and had to stop again. So I brought the speed down to 4.0mph, and put the treadmill on an incline for a while.

The last mile I busted out! 5.5mph for a 1/2 mile, 6.0mph till the 2.7 mile, and the last stretch @ 7mph. All done for the day...works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment